Massage Therapy should be as regular as getting your hair done or going to the dentist. We try to educate our clients with the importance and benefits Massage Therapy can have in our total health and wellness. In our stressful busy lives we should take an hour for ourselves at a minimum of once a month. If you would like additional information please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A massage therapist’s trained and caring touch can have profound effects on your physical, mental, and emotional well being:
Physical Benefits of Massage Therapy:
* Physically relaxes the body
* Calms the nervous system
* Lowers blood pressure
* Reduces heart rate
* Slows respiration
* Loosens tight muscles
* Stretches connective tissue
* Reduces chronic pain
* Improves skin tone
* Increases blood lymph
* Speeds the removal of wastes
* Relieves cramps and muscle spasms
* Increases flexibility and ROM
* Promotes more effective breathing
* Strengthens immune system
* Reduces tension headaches
* Speeds recovery from injuries
Mental Benefits of Massage Therapy:
* Reduces mental stress
* Promotes better sleep
* Calms a bad temper
* Induces mental relaxation
Should I get a massage?
Yes, if you work on the computer.
Yes, if you exercise or have a hard time stretching.
Yes, if you have pain and want a natural therapy.
No, if you are advised by a doctor due to medical conditions.